Friday 25 February 2011

IMPORTANT INFORMATION


This weekend i will be posting a video on this blog showing my take on Reaction Line trading. I will be using Camtasia studio software to capture the screen/charts and cursor plus my voice. I will have look at the USDX( & others) which i think has a very high probability of going lower and i will show you that Multi pivot lines are in fact RL/WL/ML from other forks and how to find the originating fork...but more than that how I use these lines (which are in fact just support and resistance) in trade setups.

3 comments:

  1. Is the "Reaction Trader" your new blog for physical trades?

    I'll drop by next week to have a look at the video, have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, As of today(Mch 8 2011)i am still behind with the Reaction Line Trader blog(all i wanted to do here was post trades and trade setups) and the first of 5 videos. The problem is simply one of time available. I run multiple accounts on multiple trading platforms and am unable to publish my futures trades or cash FX- only CFD's for FX on MT4 ...again this comes down to time plus the fact that i do not wish to publish my 2 MT4 accounts only a 10,000 $ demo a/c by way of illustrating money management plus R-Line trading....the problem being that i don't have time to take simultaneous positions in the demo account as well as my real MT accounts + futures/Ensign/E-Signal. I hope to have worked this out soon.

    ReplyDelete