Friday 3 December 2010

so what helped me make my trade decision?


Perhaps (apart from the B-Line stoch & short ribbons and the Macd in the EurUsd) the fact that the USDX reached its blue LMLP plus the .618 fib RT that i mentioned this morning and yesterday had something to do with it and there were significant median and reaction lines in the Euro at the same time.
Do i know it will bounce? No but this is the highest probability trade i can see today especially as i missed a long euro entry mid week and had to sit on my hand until late Friday! The bottom line is -it is now a free trade. My objective is to see the DX upto the next RL around 79.80
I will think long and hard about if this is a ' keeper' for next week as i am reluctant to keep positions in forex over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment